Topic: The Top 5 Benefits of Blogging for Business
This Month’s Special Guests:
L’Oreal Thompson Payton (@ltinthecity) - A masterful storyteller with a passion for empowering young women, L’Oreal is the Media Relations Manager for Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana. Originally from Baltimore, L’Oreal is a blogger and freelance writer whose work has appeared in magazines such as EBONY, JET, Sesi and Girls’ Life, as well as websites such as Brit + Co, Black Bridal Bliss and Joblogues.
Narsha Njoya (@narshaco) - Narsha is a web designer & visual strategist, crafting “life-styled” brands for creative women entrepreneurs through custom photography & web design strategies that illuminates their purpose and engages their audience.
Cydney Irby (@poesiegal) - A self starter extraordinaire with a knack for empowerment, a flair for poetic truth, and the height to stomp runways. Cydney is the CEO at Dream On Youth, a budding community of hustlers leading with kindness and the willpower to change the game.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. The hashtag for the night is #FlyDuoChat. Be sure to use it in all your tweets, answers to questions, and responses to others.
2. The host (@FlyDuo) will ask a series of questions using Q1, Q2, etc. To reply to a question, use A1, A2, etc.
3. #FlyDuoChat’s are chill - relax and have fun! Bring YOUR style, swag, attitude, expertise, and experience ;)
4. There will be time at the start of our chat for you to introduce yourself and shoot out your project or website, so be sure to arrive on time!
Good 2 know:
- You can find/follow the conversation by typing #FlyDuoChat into your Twitter search bar. This will bring up all tweets and participants.
- The more interaction the better, so go ahead and like, retweet, and share as often as you’d like!
- Questions are for everyone. Feel free to share your thoughts and experience.
- Feel free to answer questions more than once.
- If a single answer requires more than one tweet, use A1 (cont’d), A2 (cont’d), A1a, A1b, etc.
- Please reserve self promotion for the beginning of the chat, unless your business or service answers someones question, or specifically relates to the current topic – then by all means go ahead and share!
- Twitter chats are a great way to meet and get to know like-minded people, so follow, follow, follow!