“Tone down for what?! Too often women are forced to censor their femininity and to tone down their sex appeal in order to be considered “professional” or “good”. But, no one talks about the many benefits of embracing it.” - FlyDuo
Follow Along/Participate: #FlyDuoChat
Topic: Unapologetically Embracing Feminine Power, Sex Appeal, and Sensual Identity
This Month’s Special Guests:
Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry | @askdrtiffanie - Best known as a co-host of ABC’s The Revolution, Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry is one of the most sought-after sex and relationship experts of her time. With a PhD in Human Sexuality from Widener University, Dr. Tiffanie holds the distinction of being an AASECT-certified sex therapist and licensed psychotherapist.
Dr. Tiffanie is known for keeping her fans guessing. Whether for her kind, yet no-nonsense approach to therapeutic interviewing or her every-changing hair and fashion delights, Dr. Tiffanie is a woman of many talents who flourishes in the unconventional and relishes in the roads less traveled.
Sherri Johnson | @flygirlfmp - Sherri Johnson is a self proclaimed urban hippie. She loves overalls, bare feet, big hoops, good food, and helping brands meaningfully connect with their clients and customers in the digital space. In 2001 she and her husband Reuben co-founded the boutique digital agency Fly Media Productions where she serves as Chief Creative Officer, Brand Stylist and UI/UX Designer and Strategist.
Affectionately known as the FlyDuoTM, Reuben & Sherri have built a brand centered around unapologetic professionals, tastemakers and nonconformists. With over 15 years experience, some of their past clients include an R&B Diva; ABC TV Co-host; and a number of renowned Entertainment, Beauty, Makeup, and Hair professionals, to name a few.
In addition to web design, development, social media and branding, Reuben and Sherri have a passion for bringing people together. In an effort to encourage this collaborative and inclusive environment they host a monthly Twitter chat series where they, along with a select panel of experts and thought leaders, discuss topics ranging from authenticity, feminine power and sex appeal, to equality, diversity and social justice.
An artist, writer, designer, and copywriter all in one, Lauryn’s powerful skill set has allowed her to work with several brands in beauty, entertainment, and technology. As a media voice herself, Lauryn can also be found holding high-level conversations via her podcast, SexyFocusedAmbitious, featuring artists, tastemakers, and entrepreneurs who’ve achieved success following their own path.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. The hashtag for the night is #FlyDuoChat. Be sure to use it in all your tweets, answers to questions, and responses to others.
2. The host (@FlyDuo) will ask a series of questions using Q1, Q2, etc. To reply to a question, use A1, A2, etc.
3. Relax and have fun! Bring YOUR style, swag, attitude, expertise, and experience ;)
4. There will be time at the start of our chat for you to introduce yourself, so be sure to arrive on time!
5. In many cases there will also be time at the end of each chat for Networking - let the people know what you’re working on, make connections, exchange numbers, follow and support each other!
Good 2 know:
- You can find/follow the conversation by typing #FlyDuoChat into your Twitter search bar. This will bring up all tweets and participants.
- The more interaction the better, so go ahead and like, retweet, and share as often as you’d like!
- Questions are for everyone. Feel free to share your thoughts and experience.
- Feel free to answer questions more than once.
- If a single answer requires more than one tweet, use A1 (cont’d), A2 (cont’d), A1a, A1b, etc.
- Please reserve self promotion for the beginning and end of the chat, unless your business or service answers someones question, or specifically relates to the current topic – then by all means go ahead and share!
- Twitter chats are a great way to meet and get to know like-minded people, so follow, follow, follow!